Market Outlook for 2024
Key Macro Metrics for 2024
- India attracted $16 billion from foreign portfolios and $22 billion from domestic institutional investors in 2023
- India’s equity indices hit record highs with the Nifty 50 up by 18.4%, BSE Sensex up by 17.3%, mid cap 100 up by 44% and small cap 100 up by 52.8% propelling market cap beyond the $4 trillion mark
- India’s growth trajectory is expected to remain on a strong course supported by a recovery in capex and industrial activity
- Mid and small cap stocks trade notably high above historic premiums compared to large caps
- Overall, stronger economic growth prospects and an improving earnings outlook are expected to augur well for equities in 2024
- OPERATING PROFIT TO INTEREST(Q) Highest at 14.24 times
- Key Sectors to Invest are Real Estate, Banking, Capital Goods, Auto, Telecom
- High Returns from Equity Market in 2023
- 2024 – Elections may cause volatility
- Global Sentiment, Geo Political Events
- Inconsistent Govt Policies ( If in case of New Govt )
How and where to Invest in 2024?
1. Follow STP – Approach for Lumpsum
2. Follow SIP Approach for Long term Investments
3. Mutual Funds are the best bet among all products
4. Invest in Large Cap & Mega Caps
5. Follow Asset Allocation ( Diversify your Assets )
Hope you will find this helpful in your wealth creation journey.
This News letter is from Creating Wealth Company – For Private Circulation only.
For more information connect with Sathish Kumar @ 9841058689 You can also connect with us firstname.lastname@example.org Visit – www.sathishspeaks.com for More Details.
Mutual Funds and Stock Market Investments are subject to market risks, pls read all scheme related documents carefully. Past performance of the mutual fund is not necessarily indicative for future performances. Mutual fund does not guarantee any returns or dividends.
This report is for informational purpose only and contains information, opinion, material obtained from reliable sources and every effort has been made to avoid errors and omissions and is not to be construed as an advice or an offer to act on views expressed therein or an offer to buy and/or sell any securities or related financial instruments, we shall not be responsible and/or liable to anyone for any direct or consequential use of the contents thereof. Reproduction of the contents of this report in any form or by any means are prohibited.